National Veteran Resource Program
Established: September 11, 2012
Eligibility Requirements:1. Must have proof of “Other Than Dishonorable” discharge (DD-214)
2. Be between the ages of 21 – 40
3. Possess a valid Driver’s License
4. Have a clean driving record (No D.U.I., reckless driving or excessive speeding tickets)
5. No felony convictions
6. Willing to submit to initial or random drug testing
Required Materials:1. A copy of the veteran’s honorable discharge or a letter certifying current service and eligibility for release from active duty prior to accepting award.
2. Answer the written question regarding desire to participate in the program and work in the commercial food equipment service industry.
Privacy Act Advisory Statement:
In the spirit of The Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C. & 552A, as amended, protecting your privacy is important to us. Vet2Tech will use the personal information you provide for the sole purpose of evaluating your application. It will not be shared, sold or otherwise made available to any individual, corporation or organization. Disclosure is voluntary. However, failure to provide information could preclude your consideration for this opportunity.